Suffering an injury or losing a loved one in an accident hurts. Not just physically, but emotionally and financially, as well.
We understand. For nearly four decades, we have been helping clients suffering from a personal injury or the loss of a loved one. We are the personal injury and wrongful death law firm of Robinson Calcagnie Robinson Shapiro Davis Inc., also proudly serving the Inland Empire.
When you turn to Robinson Calcagnie Robinson Shapiro Davis Inc. as your personal injury litigation firm, you get the reputation and resources of the entire team behind your case, including a full investigation team, as well as the necessary expert witnesses who assist in proving the case.
Meet One Of Our Experienced Attorneys: William D. Shapiro
The real key to our success as a firm is our attorneys like partner William D. Shapiro. With his nearly four decades' experience in personal injury and wrongful death litigation and his certification as a civil trial specialist, Mr. Shapiro provides our clients with strong, seasoned advocacy.
Some of his other credentials and awards include:
- 2014 Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys of Inland Empire
- Inducted into Western State University College of Law Hall of Fame
- Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers (ACTL)
- Fellow in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (IATL)
- Fellow in the International Society of Barristers (ISOB)
Click here for more information on Mr. Shapiro.
His experience in personal injury and wrongful death cases includes (but is not limited to):
- Serious accidents resulting in personal injury and wrongful death
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Air, train, bus or other commercial transportation crashes
- Defective vehicles and products
- Dangerous drugs and medical equipment
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Loss of limbs, sight or hearing
- Other injuries such as burns and scars from fires, electrical shock, chemicals or explosions
"I am most proud of creating change for my clients in bettering their lives, as well as the lives of many who are affected by our litigation." — William D. Shapiro, personal injury lawyer
Contact A Riverside And San Bernardino-Area Personal Injury Lawyer
We will represent you on a contingency fee basis, meaning that if we are unable to obtain compensation for you, you will not owe us any money. For a free initial consultation, please call us at 909-890-1000 or contact us by completing the form.